Thursday, January 1, 2009

In With The New...

With the holiday season over for yet another year, it’s time for me to get back to work! As I mentioned previously, I’ve taken quite a bit of time off this fall and early winter, but that doesn’t mean I’ve been idle. I’ve lots of plans for new designs and directions to take my work in 2009. But, more about that at a later date!

I’ve learned that making New Years’ resolutions doesn’t work for me. Instead, I set goals, which I allow to change as time and life dictates. It puts a little less pressure on me, yet gives me something to work towards. Last year, I met two of the three goals I set. Considering that I had a change of heart and circumstances dictated that it wasn’t time for the third one to be fulfilled yet, I’m fine with that.

For 2009, my goals are:
1. Spend more time relaxing with family.
2. Put my Web site to better use.
3. Produce even more and better designs.

We’ll check back in another year to see how well I did.
Happy New Year 2009!