Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lattice Rose Set & Midnight Roses Tea Cozy

Several of my designs were recently published in Crochet! magazine. Midnight Roses Tea Cozy appeared in the January 2009 issue, followed by the Lattice Rose doily and rug in the March 2009 issue. All of these projects feature rose embellishments.

If you’re at all familiar with my work, you may already know that I design a lot of floral projects. My fascination with flowers dates back to when I was a little girl. My father was an avid gardener, and he particularly liked growing roses. He grew many other flowers as well, but the roses were always my favorite. Admittedly, I don’t have his green thumb, but the beautiful flowers that graced our yard have been my inspiration for designing floral projects for many years.

Lauren at crochetstitches.blogspot.com made the Lattice Rose rug as a birthday present and posted the photo on her site. If you would like to see it, check out her site.

No comments: