Sunday, August 3, 2008

Web Site Changes

All good things must come to an end (or so I’m told). I’ve had a lot of trouble uploading new content to my Web site at www.BrendaStratton.com over the last year since I changed Internet Service Providers. Now, things have deteriorated to the point that I’m going to move the site to a new host. I hope to accomplish this over the next week or so.

Since I’ve never moved an existing site before, I’m not quite sure what difficulties I may encounter. So, if you stop by my site in the near future and notice that things are wonky, bear with me and try back later. The address will remain the same, so you will still be able to find my site in the same place you always have once I get any bugs worked out.

After the domain transfer, my free patterns will return. I have several of the older ones ready to upload. The trick is getting the site moved to a host that will actually let me upload them.

Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

tammystreasures said...

Good luck with your move. I will follow you wherever you may go :-) I hope you received the hug I sent home with Carol!
Tammy

Brenda Stratton said...

Hi Tammy!

Aw, you're sweet. :) Good to hear from you. And yes, she delivered it last week when she stopped by the house. Thanks! Back at you. :)