Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Web Site is Back Up!

To my complete wonder and utter amazement, I successfully migrated my Web site a few minutes ago. It is now safely housed at its new host site. Yes, it really is slightly after 5:00 am and no, I haven't been to bed yet...but I'm on my way!

Yippee! I can now upload the site easily and can update it when needed. The "Happy Spring" greeting that was on the old site was starting to grate on my nerves, but then I haven't been able to get FTP access to the old site since sometime in late May. Can you tell I was dreading the move? Otherwise, I'd have moved it much sooner.

The site is a little messy because I decided to throw together a completely new one at the last minute, which was probably the last thing I should have done on short notice. But, it (mostly) works, and that's the main thing. The free patterns page is still under construction but I have all the files and will be working on that later today!

2 comments:

tammystreasures said...

And here I am just as I promised! Yeah, I am terrible about writing but I think of you often and can take a peek at what you're up to!

Brenda Stratton said...

I see you are! It's encouraging to know that someone is reading the blog. :) I think of you often, too. Now, you need to start a blog so I can look in on you!